Hi, I'm Megan:
Central Newfoundland photographer of weddings, portraits, and small town life.
- I love games and trivia though I'm not always very good. I'll play Jeopardy! on Wii and Settlers of Catan whenever I can talk my friends into it
- I NEVER use a liquid measuring cup for dry ingredients
- I splurge on real leather shoes and real wood furniture whenever I can
- I make homemade granola bars and often wonder about trying the mason jar litter challenge
- I love thrift shops and yard sales
- I never get sick of Gilmore Girls reruns, cereal at nighttime, Semi-Charmed Life on repeat, or sundried tomato pesto
- I do laundry less often than I should and somehow lose socks each time that I do
- I love things authentic and fun, positive and energetic. I strive to capture this with my work. I think what we put out into the world really matters (online and IRL). I like the way I see the world and I think you will too!
- I'm willing to travel. (:
The Central Voice, NL
The Beacon - Gander, NL
The Telegram - St. John's, NL
The Packet - Clarenville, NL
The Advertiser - Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
The Nor'Wester - Springdale, NL
I also never tire of hot tea and talking about photography. Send me a message.